Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A cheat that automatically blocks for you.
- Bot Stab/Swing
- A stab/swing that is random and attempts to catch the enemy off guard. Usually these stabs don't make use of swing stabs and are instead straight on - usually at an abnormal or unexpected speed.
- The defense capability of your weapon, a block can be extended in 4 directions - down, up, left, and right. Blocking in a specific direction blocks attacks thrown from that direction.
- Chambering is the technique of nullifying your opponent's stab by throwing a specifically-timed stab to rebound a stab back at the opponent. Chambering serves the same function as blocking in that it defends you from being hit, but unlike blocking (see exception: stun blocking), chambering is a motion that transitions the enemy's attack into an attack of your own. There are many different types of chambers linked here.
- Clan War
- Clans facing each other.
- Corpse Kick
- Kicking over a dead player's body. Usually used as a shit talking tactic.
- 1. Also known as the kiting or pulling, distracting and/or separating members of the enemy team to provide an numerical advantage for the friendly team.
- 2. To swing an attack to confuse an enemy.
- (In Native) Players will often drop weapons and equipment for other classes as it is a more efficient use of their gold and some classes don't have access to necessary weapons.
- Staying close to the target you're trying to attack in the hope of either a glance or reduced damage.
- Using both the attack and block buttons to pretend to attack.
- A first to seven duel.
- An attack that does not cause damage to the attacked player but causes the attacker to become stunned. Usually caused by an attack that does not hit straight on a hit box and "glances" off.
- A type of match that is melee only. Usually contested on a special map that is flat and surrounded by walls.
- Hilt Spam
- Left swinging with a fast weapon, like a scimitar, and angling your attack to the right so it both is aimed at the head and the attack is quicker then it usually would be so that the enemy is not able to block.
- 1. To hold an attack
- 2. Keeping one or more players separated from the main fight.
- A stun that can be pulled off by kicking your opponent usually with the E key.
- Also known as the pulling, distracting and/or separating members of the enemy team to provide an numerical advantage for the friendly team. Usually the side directly opposite of the enemies push.
- Master of the Field
- The Flag that spawns in any of three positions with 1:30 minutes(or 2:00 minutes depending on the scripts) left in the round during the Battle game mode. It is a concept similar to King of the Hill in other games.
- An attack that does very little damage but forces a player to be stunned.
- An abbreviation for Pick Up Game.
- Also known as the kiting, distracting and/or separating members of the enemy team to provide an numerical advantage for the friendly team. Usually the side directly opposite of the enemies push.
- The side or group that is attacking.
- Ritz Spin
- A spin which causes an animation glitch.
- S Key
- To play extremely passively or only use your S key.
- A nickname for a scimitar.
- Abbreviation for scrimmage or a practice match.
- Moving to the side of an attack when it is thrown. Often a sidestep can occur when an attacking pattern is recognized and is able to be avoided.
- The inability to either block or attack. Often the result of a glance, a stun chamber, or a stun block.
- Killing an enemy after they killed a teammate.
- Turkish Kick
- A kick during which the kicker has above ~65 ping enabling a down block to occur while kicking.
- Up Down
- An up attack and a down attack being throw at the same time by two people so that the victim is unable to block both.
- W Key
- To play extremely aggressively.
- Being surrounded against a wall unable to escape.